Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Going back to work tomorrow

I finally cleared my way through all of the paperwork and am cleared to go back to work tomorrow.  Not that I really feel that I'm ready for it, but I don't have much of a choice.  My primary doc put on my release note that I should work from home part time if possible, and of course that is causing more questions for HR.  But regardless of how things work out, I will be going into the office tomorrow.  I had called my department head the other day to discuss possibly having a formal work from home schedule or reducing my hours, and she never even called me back.  Nice!

So, with today being my last day at home, I managed to get a massage and try Craniosacral Therapy (which is combined with the massage).  This therapy is supposed to be helpful for Fibromyalgia and migraines so I figured I'd give it a shot.  I did feel pretty refreshed after the session - not that I think this is a cure.  Of course, after that I ran to Wegmans (which I hate!) to pick up a few things and wore myself out.  Came home, made some lunch, then took a nap.  Guess that will be my last nap for a while.

Tonight's dinner is pretty simple, at least for the amount of cooking that I have to do.  Sean cooked a brisket and potatoes over the weekend and I cooked chicken last night.  Tonight I am reheating the brisket and potatoes, and also the chicken in the brisket gravy.  I also roasted some cauliflower.  That's really the only new part.  Right now it smells good!

No comments:

Post a Comment