Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oops!

Two mistakes...

To start with, before I took a break from work I was taking a prescription medication called Nuvigil. It's supposed to help me not feel so tired throughout the day. When I wasn't working, the doctor suggested that I stop taking it so I could rest and also so I could see if there was any improvement. Well, today is my 5th day back at work and the first day that I remembered to take the medicine!

Another oops... as I was dropping Megan off at school this morning, a reminder went off on my phone telling me that I had a doctor's appointment in 15 minutes! Thankfully the appointment was close by and I got there in time, but my boss didn't sound too happy when I called to tell him I'd be late. Oh well! It's Just a follow up with the orthopedist so it shouldn't take long but he's always running late.

No comments:

Post a Comment