Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's been a while

Most days I'm too exhausted to write. Or too nauseous. Or too achy. It was a long road to get this sick, and it will be a long road to recovery.

For now, I'm celebrating a minor victory. My health insurance didn't want to pay for the medication that my doctor wants to treat me with. It took about 3 weeks to get the approval, and then they only approved 20 treatments, instead of the 60 that my doctor wants. Yesterday, the office staff spent an hour on the phone with my insurance company, and got approval for an additional 30 treatments. Still 10 shy of what my doctor wants, but we're getting there!

Otherwise, yesterday was pretty crappy. As if I don't have enough going on, I've come down with a cold and sore throat. Lots of body aches and pains, too. Today is starting off a little better. Hopefully this keeps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment