Thursday, August 4, 2011

Still more questions than answers

It's been a long, hot summer. I don't handle the heat very well, but it seems that I'm not doing well even when I hide in the air conditioning. Fevers, migraines, aches and pains have kept up at a steady pace. It's been over 3 months since I finished the antibiotic treatment, yet at my 3 month follow up I still had pain and swelling in my ear, swollen glands, and a fever. If that only lasted a few days, I'd say it was a normal virus. But it's a daily occurrence.

So, more testing and waiting for more answers. Today all of my joints hurt. The last few days have been full of migraines and fevers. I can't win. If it was just one issue, I might have a good day every now and then. But every day it's something different. What will tomorrow bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment