Monday, January 3, 2011

It's a new year

I am hoping for great things in 2011. So far, I'm not off to a great start. After being home with my sick daughter over Christmas weekend, we changed our travel plans just in time for me to get sick. It started with a cough, which was annoying at best. That kept me up at night so it was followed by a sore throat and ear pain. A few migraines were thrown into the mix, plus working, finishing shopping, and traveling and staying up late.

So, here I am with all of the aforementioned ailments, and feeling feverish. The good news is that I had a scheduled "family sick day" today to take Sean to an appointment, but it still required getting up early, getting the kids ready and off to school, and then getting to Sean's appointment on time. I've been sitting in the waiting room wishing I could just go to sleep.

It's been a week since I've been to physical therapy and I have an appointment today that I really need. But once I get home I'm not sure I'll be able to drag myself back out of bed to get there. And if I can drag myself out, I'm wondering if

No comments:

Post a Comment